In this session of The Engineering Career Coach (TECC) Podcast, I interview Stephanie Cook, an environmental engineer who now helps professionals avoid burnout in their careers by improving their diet and exercise habits.
“I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.” – Steve Maraboli
The career-changing tip at the end of the show will provide you with one simple thing that you can do every day to reduce your stress levels dramatically.
Listen to this session and learn:
- Five signs that will help you recognize that you are on the path to burnout
- How a five-minute brain dump can greatly reduce stress
- Ways your colleagues and family members can help you release stress
- A specific technique that will help you boost productivity by working in focused segments
- Tips for staying hydrated, which has a huge impact on your stress levels and overall health
- What supplements are important for reducing brain fog and stress
- Ways to improve your diet to boost energy
- Tips for implementing exercise into your busy day
Resources and links mentioned in this session include:
What strategies have you used to reduce stress in your career and life?
Please leave your comments in the section below.
To your success,
Anthony Fasano, PE, LEED AP
The Engineering Career Coach
Author of Engineer Your Own Success