In this session of The Engineering Career Coach (TECC) Podcast, I interview Hal Elrod who absolutely changed my life earlier this year with his book The Miracle Morning The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM).
“Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become.” – Hal Elrod
In the Take Action Today segment of the show, Hal gives you one specific action you can take to improve your life.
Hal Elrod is the best-selling author of The Miracle Morning which is highly regarded as one of most life-changing books ever written. Hal actually died at age 20, hit head on by a drunk driver, was dead for 6 minutes, woke up in a coma after 6 days and faced the news that he may never walk again. Not only did Hal walk, he went on to run a 52-mile ultra-marathon, become a hall of fame business achiever, international Keynote Speaker, success coach, hip-hop recording artist, and multiple time #1 bestselling author.
Listen to this session and learn how to improve your engineering career and life in just an hour a day. Here are some points Hal discussed about the miracle morning process:
- Why the miracle morning process is different:
- It opens your eyes to how important the morning is
- It helps you maximize your time and take your life to the next level
- It guides you on how to get yourself out of bed, even if you’re not a morning person
- Family is the most important thing; never let anything get in the way of family
- Schedule your time wisely
- Prioritize and know your most important goals
- Transform your lives with the six most powerful practices known to men: the Life S.A.V.E.R.S.
To access a book review on The Miracle Morning including the meaning of Life S.A.V.E.R.S., join the Engineering Career Community for just $1 (Limited time only)!
Books mentioned in this session include:
Resources and links mentioned in this session include:
Sponsor for this session:
Do you practice the miracle morning process?
We would love to hear any questions you might have or stories you might share on how the miracle morning has helped you in your engineering career and personal life.
Please leave your comments, feedback or questions in the section below.
To your success,
Anthony Fasano, PE, LEED AP
The Engineering Career Coach
Author of Engineer Your Own Success