In episode 056 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I interview Sabrina Rivera, PE a civil engineer working in water resources in the Los Angeles area. We talk about how to drive global change as a civil engineer.
Here are some of the questions I ask Sabrina:
- What made you interested in water resources?
- How do you handle work-life balance?
- What would you say has been the things that have been most helpful for you in your civil engineering career?
- How do you foresee your future as a Civil Engineer?
- How can Civil Engineers stay focused on their goals?