Free Career Advice to Help You
Become a Successful Engineer
As an engineer who had to work hard to become a partner in an engineering firm at age 27, I know how difficult climbing the corporate ladder in the engineering world can be.
That is why years ago I decided to write daily and weekly inspirational e-mails to engineers, and now my weekly newsletter is read by thousands of engineers.
Click the button below to subscribe to my newsletter and get exclusive engineering career success strategies that you cannot find here on the blog, as well as free access to a list of the top 3 resources I used to become a partner in a firm at age 27, which has been downloaded by thousands of engineers!
Do Any of These Sound Familiar to You?
Are you are an engineer who is:
- Motivated and wants to advance your career rapidly.
- Overworked and stressed out in your current position.
- Focused on becoming a partner in an engineering firm.
- Looking to get your PE license.
- Lacking clear goals in your engineering career or a clear plan to achieve them.
- Not sure how to find a mentor who can help you advance.
- Looking for tips on how to improve your communication and speaking skills.
- Interested in being a leader in the engineering industry, not just a manager.
Sign up below and start to receive free engineering career advice through my newsletter to help you overcome these challenges and put you on the path to setting and achieving powerful goals.
Use This Advice to Engineer Your Own Success
These e-mails are personalized messages sent to engineers around the world weekly to help guide them each toward a successful career and life and ultimately partnership in an engineering firm.
These messages are meant to uplift and inspire you while reminding you that you own your career and it is totally up to you to engineer your own success!
To start receiving your free engineering career advice, sign up below.
To your success,
Anthony Fasano, PE, LEED AP
The Engineering Career Coach
Author of Engineer Your Own Success