A Professional Engineering Speaker
Anthony Fasano, PE, author of Amazon.com-bestselling book, Engineer Your Own Success, has spoken for many engineering organizations and schools. You can view all of Anthony’s upcoming events or his past engagements in the speaking archives.
To request Anthony to speak at your event or organization, please click here. You can also click here to download Anthony’s speaking brochure.
“Anthony’s presentation to our Omaha engineering students was insightful and applicable. In addition, students were able to relate to Anthony as he was able to speak from experience due to his background in engineering. I would recommend his presentation to all engineering schools!”
Alma Ramirez-Rodgers, Assistant Director of College Relations & Student Programs, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, College of Engineering
“Anthony presented to a group of high-potential junior professionals as part of a career development program. Feedback from participants was very positive, saying that he provided information that can be utilized immediately for career advancement. We have asked him to return for at least two more sessions and will be offering those companywide.”
Mary Jane Riccardi, SPHR, EMBA, Sr. Learning & Development Manager, Kleinfelder
“Anthony is a very dynamic and motivational presenter and touches upon a lot of good ideas for developing one’s engineering career.”
Clement Chung, Project Manager, the MRB Group
“Anthony’s Engineer Your Own Success presentation is the single best career advancement workshop I’ve ever been to. The information and how it was displayed has helped me understand what I need to do to get started.” – Trey Coupland, Student
Anthony Fasano, PE, The Engineering Career Coach, offers seminars for engineers on soft-skills training and leadership development, which make a perfect lunch-and-learn series for engineering companies of any size or keynote addresses for engineering conferences. They can also be delivered in webinar formats to service multiple office locations. Anthony, author of the Amazon.com-bestselling book Engineer Your Own Success, is a nationally recognized engineering speaker and has spoken at over 100 conferences to thousands of engineering professionals. Below is a list of some of Anthony’s more popular seminars.
Engineer Your Own Success: 7 Key Elements to Creating an Extraordinary Engineering Career
Engineers are often so technically focused that they neglect to develop their soft or interpersonal skills. In the economy today, engineers must be well rounded and capable of more than just being designers. This seminar offers engineering career advice, namely strategies for developing from design engineer to manager. Topics discussed include…
- setting clear career goals,
- obtaining the right credentials,
- finding the right mentor,
- becoming an effective communicator,
- developing the ability to network, and
- leadership development.
When presented to engineering students a portion of the seminar includes recommendations for resume preparation and the job interview process. This seminar is for all experience levels and will be customized for your audience.
This seminar is based on Anthony Fasano’s Amazon.com-bestselling book Engineer Your Own Success: 7 Key Elements to Creating an Extraordinary Career.
Networking Your Way to Successful Relationships for Engineers
One of the biggest challenges engineers face in their career is the inability to network and build relationships. This seminar will…
- define what networking really is and why it is critical to career development;
- provide strategies to build lasting relationships;
- discuss who you should network with;
- review social networking: what it is and why you must be using it in your career;
- help you let go of any fear you may have around networking that is holding you back; and
- give strategies for overcoming low confidence.
This seminar will be career-changing for engineers, as it will help them start to build a strong professional network that will yield new opportunities every day!
The Importance of Communication in Your Engineering Career
Your success as an engineer will directly hinge upon the ability to communicate. Engineers often work on large projects and/or will be part of a team with multiple consultants. Or whether working with a manager or managing engineers at the entry level, communication plays a critical role. This seminar will provide…
- strategies for effective project/team communication,
- a discussion on the importance of HOW to say things,
- recommendations for improving public speaking skills,
- tips on how listening can drastically improve the quality of conversations, and
- strategies for engineers to be responsive to clients even if they don’t have the answer right away.
The information in this seminar will immediately help improve the quality of an engineer’s conversations!
How to Develop the Engineer Leader Inside of You
There aren’t many classes on leadership in engineering school, yet the ability to lead will have a tremendous impact on an engineer’s career and life. This seminar will…
- help you realize that you are already a leader,
- discuss the power of positivity in leadership,
- provide strategies for seeing opportunities in every situation or problem that arises,
- give recommendations on how to delegate the right tasks, and
- discuss the importance of earning respect from peers.
This seminar will put you on the fast track to go from design engineer to manager and develop that engineering leader deep down inside of you!
Whether you’re looking for an engineering keynote speaker or a series of educational and motivational training courses for engineers, contact Anthony and he will provide you with a high-value, customized product for your event!
Rest assured that your personal information is always safe with us. We will neither sell nor disclose your personal information to any other organization.